Pet Advisers’ mission is to help pet owners (and their families) make easier decisions when it comes to their pets, whether its what they can eat or why they behave a certain way.
Our Editorial Policy
Most of our content is written or reviewed by a Doctor of Veterinary (DVN) for accuracy and in keeping with up-to-date information on the specific dog and cat breeds.
Our aim is to:
- Provide expert guidance, cite or quote specific data from medical professionals, blogs, research papers, and other sources, with links to the actual source
- List clear and unbiased suggestions, rather than advice for monetary purposes
- Give information about various pet breeds, what these pets can eat, what they can’t eat, and their behavioral tendencies (scratch, make a noise, etc.)
- Build our database of existing content for pet owners based on our own research and the questions our readers bring to us
- Explain the risks of your pets eating certain foods and why such foods may be harmful or not healthy to their diets
- Banish any rumors or myths you may have heard (such as certain dog breeds being hypoallergenic) with vet-backed research
- Continually review and update our website with resources and information such as the latest pet news, trends, and findings
Our Roster of Vets
Dr. Jamie Whittenberg, DVM
Dr. Sara Ochoa, DVM
Dr. Danielle Morosco, DVM